“Water is the driving force of all nature”
Leonardo da Vinci
Premier Hydropavers® are permeable pavers which are manufactured entirely from recycled ceramic waste and require zero raw material extraction.
Premier Hydropavers can address Australian problems from urbanisation such as water surface run-off, water contamination and heat-island effect.
Premier Hydropavers also have many other residential benefits:
- designed to reduce sun glare and night reflection
- can be easily power washed, meaning require less maintenance
- there is no need to alleviate clogs on a regular basis to maintain the permeability. The patented structure allows Hydropavers® to preserve its permeability with minimal attention
- are capable of absorbing vehicles’ and city noises
- tests indicate that permeable pavers can reach approximately 30°C on a 32°C day, whereas timber decking can reach 59°C in urban areas where heat is entrapped.